Skip to main content

Reply to "Was this handled the right way?"

2017LHPscrewball posted:

I will immediately stop commenting on this topic because you deem it unworthy - not!

FWIW, AC is married, players mom is not someone you would be jeopardizing said marriage for.

OK - so now you have taken one explanation off the table.  Unfortunately, I was in no way seriously implying that the AC and mom dated, just threw it out there as a hypothetical.  Your response is sort of what happens when you start discussing a very specific topic about very specific individuals.  Apparently we are now 24 hours out from the episode and somehow folks are opining on whether the situation was handled correctly.  Unless the kid came back today and told all his fellow players that next time he going to tell off the HC instead, we really have no idea of what is happening.  

You can comment all you want about this very specific instance (and why the kid should be off the team and you "others" should move up the pecking order) but it really doesn't add to the collective wisdom of this board.  Vent if you must, but don't make it sound like you are defending the integrity of high school baseball.

I am curious about the situation, but I am not about to start asking picky little personal questions about the individuals and play couch psychologist.  But just out of curiosity, why wouldn't someone jeopardize their marriage for the mom?  That ought to add to our collective wisdom.

Well, well....Looks like the HSBBweb thread police arrived! Just in time to inject his personal opinion while at the same time, stating other's opinions aren't worth a $hit......Fancy that!

Perhaps the OP will head your shaky advice of thinking long & hard of what adds to the collective wisdom of this board prior to starting a new thread? Then again....perhaps NOT.

Have a nice weekend, officer.