Skip to main content

Reply to "Was this handled the right way?"

Chicago643 posted:
CaCO3Girl posted:
Chicago643 posted:
  • Like the old HC better than the new HC.
  • My kid won't get to play as much.
  • Maybe the kid who is in trouble is really good, and I want my kid to be in his place. If he's kicked off the team, my kid slides into that spot.
  • Some parents just aren't ever happy with any coach, and any coach's decisions.

Counterpoint:

- I don't have relationships with the coaches, so whether I like them is immaterial

- My kid will be a starter on the team regardless

- "F-You" kid is a pitcher, mine is not

- I don't have a relationship with the coaches, but I do have opinions on how to run an organization, none of which will ever be shared with one of my son's coaches...ever. I won't even share them with families who also have sons on the team, that just isn't helpful. But an anonymous group of people who have no idea what program I am associated with (except for Joes87 who seems to want to ferret that info out) - fair game for feedback. FWIW, I may have posed this same question if the kid was removed from the team too...it is a good topic for discussion.

Do all pitchers hit on your sons team?

Only a couple with good sticks

Do you know if this kid hit last year?  If so, do you know if they changed their mind for this year?

I keep coming back to him purposefully ignoring the bunt sign, like he had something to prove.