Good Counsel
DeMatha
St. John's
O'Connell

Gonzaga
McNamara
SMR
BI

I don't see how anyone will beat PVI this year. Pitching will be off the charts, batting order very good to great 1 through 9 (or 12 oe 14 for that matter), and 20 kids with varsity experience. How do you beat that? Yes, PVI will manage to lose a game here or there, but they will win the WCAC and VISAA again.

Good Counsel is going to be very good, as well, but does not have the top level pitching that PVI has nor the depth at pitching that PVI does.

DeMatha and St. John's are ALWAYS very good to great. Yes, one of them may have the talent to beat PVI, but I am banking on PVI winning it all.

O'Connell is an unknown at this point. Lost two top quality, Div I level talents. Pitching?

McNamara will continue to improve (I am assuming the coaches are all back). SMR and BI will both struggle. Coach Gallagher will get the most out of his players, and that will allow them to compete when they are really on. But I don't know where their pitching will come from. They lost something like 7 or 8 starters.

So, PVI, GC, DM, and StJ will all be back at the top, as usual.