Skip to main content

Reply to "Weighted Balls"

Hey (Bros & Sisters),

First of all, I would like to say Happy 4th and you "all" are my heros. Not trying to stick my nose where it doesn't belong and I'm not getting involved in the weighted balls disagreement or anything about Zachary Duke but I am here to tell you that LOW337 has many years experience as a professional pitcher, pitching coach instructor and is currently a person with great control of who plays professional baseball and who doesn't...He is a part of the establishment and has many years of hands-on experience.(full-time) He is my personal friend and has great passion for the game of baseball and has just got an opportunity and slowed down enough to give his time here and post for his desire to help others...I would appreciate it if you wouldn't run him off before he gets back...He has a lot to offer and is one of the best baseball people I know and I know quite a few. I'm not going to tell exactly what LOW's title is because he would like to remain anonymous which I certainly can't blame him in the position he's in. He has played with several HOF players on the same team, pitched against HOF pitchers and can teach us all a great deal about the game of baseball if we will listen and keep an open mind. He has great passion for helping others and could be in many other places other than posting here. As a request, I humbly ask to please keep disagreements within reason and respect each other. Smile Peace, Shep
Last edited by Shepster