Skip to main content

Reply to "Well, this isn't good for this young man"

quote:
Originally posted by cheapseats:
quote:
Originally posted by RJM:
If I was going to jump to conclusions I would guess daddy found out what darling daughter was doing and needs scapegoats for her actions. Afterall, his daughter would never do anything like this. She must have been coerced into the event under the influence of alcohol. He probably thought his daughter was a virgin. I'm guesing a threesome to fivesome is not her first time.

Let's not jump to conclusions, you have a lot of assumptions in this paragraph that are not giving the young ladies the benefit of the doubt - let's remember, the young ladies have not been charged with anything. Could they have used better judgement? Absolutely, but does that does not mean they deserve to be drug through the mud on a baseball website - if they were raped, you are adding insult to injury with this post.
This is exactly why I started my statement with "IF." But like Coach May said, many times the real facts or all the facts are not in the newspaper. This is going to net out ugly for everyone involved regardless of the legal aspects of the situation.