Skip to main content

Reply to "Went Wieters"

sigh .. here we go again Frown

re-reading my recent posts, I critisized only .. conference tournies, Tech's Hodges (actually just gave props to Robbins but am sure you can twist it), and the orange lady .. it sounds like I hit a nerve

if you are indeed the orange lady .. I am sorry, very, very sorry ..
(as were those around you) Eek

I further commented on:

Clark .. my comments were taken directly from Leggett's interview on national TV, as I have no info except what I got from the coach ..
anything inaccurate or offensive should be taken up with Jack

Kopp .. watching & numbers from the box score, PG offered an explanation & I accepted it

the game .. my observations & Associated Press
"Clemson scored 10 runs in the top of the ninth inning ... then had to survive a 5-run rally by Georgia Tech in the bottom of the inning, before earning a 16-11 win" ..
"The beleaguered pitching staffs were battered for 25 earned runs"

I gave props to:

D'Allessio, Robbins, Murton, Clemson's pitching staff, Hall and should have also mentioned Demmink

I also predicted the Tiger's as #1 national seed (*note, I did miss on Wake Forest though Frown)

btw, after the "late" game when Shep posted & I replied there were NO boxes or recaps available & gametracker went blank .. I corrected a few things I posted later when things came online, and I noted it in my post

I'm also willing to explain any other of my comments in the past 24 hrs, as I'm aware of how things will be mis-interpreted by a mom eavesdropping on guys just talking baseball.
but .. forget it if you want to disect something I said 6 days, 6 weeks, or 6 months ago ..
(hmm, could you be related to my wife?)

It'd be great to discuss Ole Miss's Mark Wright & the Vandy game, but it properly should be done in "private topic" in case there's a Vandy or Ole Miss mom lurking Frown
Last edited by Chairman