Skip to main content

Reply to "We're Bragging-Brad Zebedis, Valley League MVP"

I only spent a few weeks in Strasburg so I can't comment more than what I saw while I was there. But I can say this, I've played with and against several thousand baseball players, many of whom are in college baseball and a large group of whom are in minor league baseball. Some have made it to the Major Leagues, and some will be in the near future. I can say the following statement with pure confidence...

Brad Zebedis is one of, if not the single best hitter I have ever shared a field with. It is a spectacle to watch him play the game, being that his approach at the plate is so calm and yet so quick and powerful. He generates so much torque in such a compact swing, and his power to the opposite field is unparalleled. Coach Barnes's testament about him as a person is spot on also...he is incredibly modest and funny. He was extremely well-liked and a very good teammate.

I could say I'm surprised by this award but I'm really not. Brad is an unbelievable talent at the plate. I'm glad my college team doesn't play Presbyterian because I sure don't want to ever have to face him.

Congrats to Brad and to thanks everyone in Strasburg for a job well done and for continuing to provide a great service to the college athletes that you house.
Last edited by J H