Skip to main content

Reply to "West coast D2 Naia D3"

I have one son in the GSAC and 1 in the SCIAC this year. The religious schools may not be considered HA however they have kids who go to them who could go HA but chose not to. My GSAC son's school is very academicly challenging.  Most religious schools from my personal experience are more difficult than people realize and have their own feeder programs to grad and professional schools. ( went to a sister school of PLNU)  and Westmont competes with Weaton (IL) for academic minded religious students. I have many Dr and Lawyer friends from religious schools.

i really don't think one can go wrong with most of the schools if it meets your son's life goals (and your pocketbook). Ultimately it is where your son would love to spend his college years and will get his major to move on in life and where he fits in best regarding baseball. Also the religious GSAC obviously schools have people from sinners to saints, from atheist to believers.  You just got to abide by the rules and some are more strict than. others.