Skip to main content

Reply to "WESTCHESTER COUNTY CLIPPERS BASEBALL TRYOUTS December 11,12,19, 2010"

quote:
disclaimer

HSBBWeb Old Timer

Sorry to tell you but no one is steal anyone’s name and try to ride on the coat tails of Joe Mercurio and Mike Imbriale, These are two guys who I know and respect very much.

First of all my teams name is WESTCHESTER COUNTY Clippers and there name is WORLD YACHT Clippers.
Do you know how many teams in New York area go by the name Clippers? All because of the New York YANKEES who also use Clippers.

When we started are Westchester County Clippers program we had a meeting with Joe & Mike, and who wish us the best of luck with are organization and offered us help with anything they can help us with. They have even forward e-mails of player looking for a good program.

As for a disclaimer if you would have look a little deeper there is a disclaimer, it on the bottom of are home page. That’s were your suppose to post a disclaimer.

Yes we have only been around for 3 years, and entering are 4th year. Every year we continue to grow by adding more teams to are program. Are parent and player love and enjoy are program. All because we offer completive baseball and because we care about are players more than winning.
This year we have change are program because are parent and player don’t want to leave us. So we have added are 15U and 16Uinto a show case team.
I’m sure if Joe Mercurio and Mike Imbriale who started The WORLD YACHT CLIPPERS organization had a problem with my program they would have called me!