Skip to main content

Reply to "What happened at Sandburg?"

Not sure why anyone would be embarrassed to take a position or post on this issue, Fastball.

We are all entitled to our opinions and everyone's opinion has some merit. Some more than others, to be sure.

I've had my sons violate the Code of Conduct and it cost them dearly. Did they learn a lesson? No, because they continued to go and hang out with the same crowd. Busted a 2nd time because of a picture taken by a cheerleader showing a beer bottle on a table in the background. Can't fight that kind of stuff.

If I was the coach of the team and I lost so many players to the same "incident" so that I didn't have enough players to play and had to forfeit games, I would resign.

Whatever character traits that the coach has tried to instill in the team members...hasn't worked.

Considering that they have one or two stud pitchers and a couple of other outstanding position players, it is very disappointing to see it happen to them.

-----

Isn't Sandburg the same school that had that young man (baseball player) take his own life a few years ago? Anyone remember?
Last edited by BeenthereIL