Skip to main content

Reply to "What happened in Key West?"

Ace, it is time to work on your reading comprehension. At no point did I point blame at the Key West players. Read this slowly so you will understand.
quote:
When I coached football at American Heritage (JV) we went down to play the conchs and an all out brawl ensued. 80 football players running around out of control. Fans were mean! One of Heritage players and one of Key West's players got into it and the benches cleared. Crazy!

At what point in that did I say it was Key west players fault? I didn't. I told a story that I saw happen with my own eyes. I did not blame anybody. I thought the whole thing was out of control. Don't put words in my mouth and take the chip off of your shoulder. Thou doth protest too much. I am sure if you are from Key West, the fans are fine. Others don't always see it that way. You are entitled to not agree. Just don't take it personally and start throwing around comments like "Could it be that your kids aren't used to the large rowdy crowds and can't handle it?" You admit that the fans are rowdy. I agree with you. What is the problem?

If you want to accuse people of saying something, make sure that they say it.