Skip to main content

Reply to "What happened to Biggio's wife?"

quote:
After FrankF's post, I assume we will see an apology to sluggo from BeenthereIL & TRhit?

BeenthereIL, do you not perhaps think the answer to your question might well be self-evident?

And I don't understand why some feel that what someone puts in their profile should bar them from participating on this site.

-----

What do I need to apologize for? I didn't see anything locally yesterday or on the "news". That is all that I said.

Saw an item in the sports pages this morning; and, in my opinion, the fact that they didn't prosecute anyone says it all. Sluggo's choice of the word "attacked" had me believing that she was somehow sexually assaulted. That is why I was concerned about what was written.

The guy likely had a couple of beers and acted like a moron (As if that doesn't happen in Houston?)...Probably jokingly tapped her on the back of the head as he was leaving after a SPECTACULAR ENDING to a game!

Liked Biggio's "bravado", however. Problem with that is he's about 5'9", 175# and the mope could have been 6'3", 350#...Should be careful for what you ask, you may get it one day.

Go White Sox! If Oswalt beats them, then Sox in 5. If they beat Oswalt, Sox in 4.