Skip to main content

Reply to "What has happened to this site?"

ChicksDigTheLongBall:

quote:
Originally posted by ChicksDigTheLongBall:

However, there seems to be a real decay in the past year.

Gee... and to think I joined up only 5 or 6 months ago. Must be part of the problem and not the solution!

Perhaps I should drop the deodorant each morning and start splashing on some good ol' industrial strength fungicide...something like 'High School Baseball Web Post Pest-i-cide'..."Got Sagging Posts? Your Base Getting Lame? Too Much Rancor in the Ranks? Then Hit 'em hard ...right outta' the park with HSBBW Post Pest-i-cide!. Your pesky, posting, pests will scatter after our patented "High Hard Heat" brushes 'em away from the plate...forever! Leaves websites completely clean and sterile! Acts fast...no lingering odor! New and Not Too Subtle Formula!

Caution: Contents under intense pressure. Comments bringing discontented posters to a boil may result in bursting resulting in badly bruised egos and worse. Do not participate in conjecture, incinerating remarks, or use near active or even smoldering 'flame wars'. Use only as strictly directed...or else!, Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may permanently cloud your mind rendering you ...well... cloudy!

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF REALITY AND SMALL MINDED PEOPLE

Questions? Don't we all!

Distributed by:
Amalgamated People For Better And Improved Sports Related Websites.

HSBBW Post Pest-I-Cide is a registered trademark of GO AWAY...NOW! Corp.

Just having a little good ol' decadent fun!
dazeda
Last edited by gotwood4sale