Skip to main content

Reply to "What has happened to this site?"

I have been on the site for a long time. Originally a lurker and later more active. Some think my interest is related to the business we are in. Truth is, I would feel much more free to really say what was on my mind if there were no Perfect Game.

Most of those involved here have a desire to help others. That is the only reason for my involvement. I am not here to promote anything or to argue with anyone. Neither are 90% of those posting here.

That said… I do remember the “old days” and sorry, but I remember just as much back stabbing and arguing back then… maybe more! Perhaps we should ask Bob! He lost some sleep over some not so nice discussions on this website.

I see the sight as not missing a beat and as good as ever. I remember not so long ago, while Bob was still in charge, several of the very most important posters went on strike due to problem posters!

I’m amazed that people think this site is going downhill. I have a terrible memory, but I guess it is better than some. Perhaps I am stupid, but I don’t see this “real decay”. Everything seems to be about the same to me. And that is “real” good!

Perhaps there are just more members than ever before and a few could cause problems. Perfection is hard to find… I doubt it exists on a message board! It seems by saying a “real decay has happened in the past year” it is a direct reflection (and a real mean one!!!) towards MN-Mom! This site would not be here to talk about without her… Once again ask Bob!

Maybe all that money (none) she's making to keep this great site going, deserves a few pot shots!