Skip to main content

Reply to "What has happened to this site?"

I guess I've hung around about 5 years now. This Board has been a wonderful source of information, and I have friends on here I've never seen, never audibly spoken to, and probably never will...technology at its finest.

It seems like there have always been a couple "cranks" around, that get really hostile, really quickly, but I've tried to avoid going down there with them into the gutter, at least for the most part, and choose to enjoy all the rest. The cranks usually flame out eventually anyway. It is truly amazing how much some folks on here know; there are very very few college/high schoool baseball questions that can be asked that someone on here won't be able to answer.

I would love to someday say "Howdy" and share a sweet tea (the "House Wine of the South")with a lot of the folks on here, and have been lucky enough to meet several in person at showcases or camps. But even if that sweet tea cocktail never happens, life is always sweeter when shared with friends, and there are many on here that are friends to all.

If folks will follow that little old Golden Rule, which hasn't changed a lick in 2000 years, I suspect this site will be just fine.