Skip to main content

Reply to "What HAVE we done?"

I have done a lot more to accommodate those I love.  I didn't go visit my parents until my dad went in the hospital and was in the center of it.  Tested negative and now I go visit when I can (6 hours away).  I have done a tremendous amount of extra work at my job (pastor) to accommodate all ages.  I'm doing 2 extra Bible studies a week online for those who can't get out.  I preach an extra service outside in 90 degree heat for those who only feel they can come to a drive-in service rather than in sanctuary.  I abided by governor's stupid rules with the league I ran this summer even though I did not agree.  I wear a mask when I go to a restaurant my wife wants to go to who requires a mask.  Other than that I don't wear a mask or go to a business or restaurant that requires one.  Last but not least I've listened to some people that I would never listen to before who have crazy arguments on the fact that sports teams can't play and people can't go to church and restaurants and businesses have to wear masks but thousands of people can gather together and riot and burn stuff but they don't have to wear a mask.  When a person can be arrested for going to church without a mask or when they are told not to but thousands can riot and protest without being arrested our world has lost it's mind.