Skip to main content

Reply to "What HAVE we done?"

Okay, well, I've failed.  Maybe it's more appropriate to say WE here in the HSBW have failed.  The purpose of this thread was to help bring to light all the good we've done to combat this thing.  All we've sacrificed for the greater good.  Some of you did just that and I sincerely thank you.  But many simply couldn't resist hijacking this.  Many simple couldn't pass up another chance to take even a subtle shot.  Couldn't pass up the opportunity to blame or argue.  To further divide.  HSBW people, I see your names/user names dropping shots and blame on other threads.  I've seen your feelings, your opinions and "facts" on countless other threads.  Believe me when I say that your messages were received.  This thread was supposed to be something different, but you were incapable of self restraint. 

So here's the deal.  Everybody jam this thread full of whatever fills your bucket.  Sling mud, point your fingers, stand on your soapbox, belittle the efforts and sacrifices of others.  I'll give you the rest of the day and tonight, but tomorrow morning I am going to delete the thread.

To everyone who has done a ton and sacrificed a ton to combat this thing, but are continually told you haven't done near enough, thank you.  Thank you for your efforts.  Thank you for your help and sacrifice.  All you've done and continue to do is not worthless.  It matters.