Skip to main content

Reply to "What is delusional?"

Nuke83 posted:

Ahhh, what is delusion.  You'll either get this one, or you won't . . . 

Delusion?, not in my vocabulary!!  My vocabulary is work hard, judo, many state championships, hardest worker, love country and work more, big league in future!!!!  Giving milk and meat to build muscle!!  6' 5", 225 and still growing, already throwing 96!!! Not worry education, size matters!!!  

Loving the game, more talent in pinky than all your players combined!!!  I have the video!!!  I train him.  Many trophies for proof.  National Champions at 8u!!!  Can you say that!??

Hitting till hands bleed, then pee on them shower to make tough as nails!!  I tell you he's the man!!!  Trained to compete!!  Cannot wait until we meet and I prove to you!!

This has a familiar ring to it.  In reading some of the earlier posts from this particular viewpoint, I was trying to determine whether if follows some literary scheme.  It's not Haiku, not a sonnet or a limerick.  I'm thinking it follows some Shakespearean form.  Or perhaps it is his own poetic rhythm.  Maybe it is to be sung to a certain rap song melody.