Skip to main content

Reply to "What schools to avoid and target"

That is a wide range of colleges.  You have top of the ACC and teams that are the bottom of bad conferences.  I think you definitely need to narrow it down.  Is he a P5 guy or a mid-major or a low D1?  Because obviously he is a D1 since all of them are D1.  Virginia Tech is a whole different set than the rest of these you listed.  I'm assuming that is his dream school since they are a top 25 team this year and getting better.  I will also assume that money is not a problem since many of these schools give very little baseball money and some are very expensive.  Plus you have from sea to shining sea on here.  Is he truly open to go anywhere in the US to play college ball and are you willing to not see him or travel long distances to watch him play.  Some kids can handle being in college and playing ball with no one close personally watching them but others cannot.  ASU recruited my son but I had to remind him that I could not go to Arizona every weekend so was he fine playing week after week with no one from his family there to watch?  I think the list is a weird list of schools in a wide range of baseball especially.  JMO