Skip to main content

Reply to "What To Expect At The Next Level?"

I am not sure if anyone mentioned it in this thread (it seems like the message is how tough the experience is) but I thought I would like to mention something uplifting as well. 

If you apply yourself and keep your nose to the grindstone, all the hard work and effort will have seemed well worth the effort when you find your way on to the playing field.  Nothing, and I mean nothing, is more exciting or thrilling than that. 

My son's dream was to win a championship in both high school and college and he fell just a bit short.  He always left his last game of the season in tears because that is how much he loved the game and how badly he wanted to win.  He loved all the work that went into it because he loved the game with all his heart and still does to this very day. 

Take all the good advice in this thread and apply it with a huge smile on your face everyday.  Be thankful for the opportunity that you have to play at the next level.  Do all these things with passion and hope, and make your playing dreams a reality.