Skip to main content

Reply to "What Was Your Best Day in Baseball?"

For me there have been too many to list, but here are a few:

Watching oldest son tell mom that he was going to hit a home run against the #1 ranked Juco in country......then he did it........hit a tape measure shot to win game in 2002. Meramec CC 1, Forest Park CC O. That was for you mom....

Watching daughter throw out every runner attempting to steal during HS fastpitch district championships in 2003 from behind the plate. 3 games 8 for 8, she went 9 for 11 at plate hitting as well.

Watching young son hit dramatic 2 out, 3 run BOMB in 2008 as a sophomore against Columbia Rock Bridge to tie game in bottom of 7th at Liberty Stadium in Sedalia Mo.

Watching oldest son work with youngest son to teach him every aspect of the game and prepare him for college and hopefully beyond. Watching oldest son and daughter beam with pride cheering and supporting youngest son at the ball park.

Best Baseball Day? TODAY..As I write this post, the absolute pleasure it gives me to review all the memories over the years of my children, players and teams success and failures over the past 25 years of baseball.