Skip to main content

Reply to "What would you do or have done?"

dad2twins posted:

Got the summer schedule and out of all the weekends there is only 1 school that 2021 is interested in going to right now. No they are not on the "A" team nor do I think they should be. Just trying to decide if it is worth spending the money to play weekends places they are not really interested in going to or to focus on targeting camps at the schools they are interested in. We really like the organization but at the end of the day is it worth playing in front of coaches hoping that they talk to other coaches at the schools they want to attend. 

Dad, can you clarify what events/types of events the summer schedule consists of and what type of organization the travel team is?  ...and, as others have asked, what level your son is targeting?

I assume a travel org would not target regular college camp days... perhaps a series of pre-arranged multi-school events or camps scheduled specifically for your travel org or multiple travel orgs to attend?  Or are you describing showcase events/tourneys that already have schools listed?  

I think your wording is causing some confusion... or at least for me anyway.