Skip to main content

Reply to "What's going on?"

Orlando:

I appreciate your devils advocate. But I remain to my viewpoint. I would rather watch a minor league game then support people getting out of control.
Parents can do their jobs but kids watch this stuff repeatedly in sports.
Lets take Craig Biggio, lifetime player, stayed with his team, was a team player, did he ever act like this?Is Craig Biggio one of the best guys out there maybe not, but the guy played with a lot of heart. I remember a lot of the old timers, I went to games all the time with my dad when I was young it was not this bad.I would rather watch guys like that then these hot heads that think they are so good they dont even have to run to first base they can jog. Go ahead and support that I will not waste my money on watching guys that dont play the game the right way.
I understand they are together all the time, deal with it in private not in public.I dont want to see it. i understand when a guy gets a heater thrown at him , probably on purpose and hes upset, but public brawls and the stuff going on lately no thank you.
I will look forward to watching the little league world series soon. thats a bunch of kids with heart. I enjoyed immensely watching fresno State win the college world series. Bunch of s****** guys that nobody thought would win, they had no pitching, but they pulled together and played the game . I will take that anyday.
I watched my sons team win a first time section for their school, I watched as a team, they had problems during the year sometimes, they worked it out and when they got on the field they took care of business.
Doesnt really matter how you dissect my words i will never support the behavior of late with the MLB or whatever other sport. Not acceptable to me.
The statement made earlier that you want to watch these guys because they are so good, thats your choice .The whole steroid issue , the continuous scandals involved, the fighting, just isnt fun for me. And I love baseball but not like this.