Skip to main content

Reply to "What's the average income for a minor leaguer?"

Tiger paw Mom:

"I am curious as to why you think that your son might be drafted after HS?"

It's just my way of doing things, set a very high goal, and work hard to reach it. This kid has amazing ability. No matter what you teach him, he will do it perfectly well. I am not a baseball palyer. I learned baseball by reading books and watch MLB games. So I want my son bat like A-Rod, he did it. He is in a traveling AAA team since 10. He hit over 20 Triples when he is 12 with a 5'2'' 105 lb body. He got over .500 batting average when he is 14. In the pitching part, I want him pitch like Rager Clemens. He did exactly like him, a couple of 7 Inn shot out game pitched against some USSSA Major team with a 5'10'' 155 lb body when he is about 14 and half. That's why coaches around our league said he is the best hitter and best pitcher in our team, a "big timer" in the future. Because I am a outsider of baseball, I just don't know if they are really mean it or he is a super talent. So whatever they say I just believe it. That's why the expectation went way high for my son, I really can't wait to see him play next spring HS ball.
Last edited by StarDad