Skip to main content

Reply to "What's the average income for a minor leaguer?"

quote:
Originally posted by TRhit:
stardad

You, pal are a sham and want to stir the pot---you have done research on the back pain situation but none on baseball and monies in the draft--- LMAO ---you are a troll--what names have you used on other sites?

In the internet world, the worst thing can happen is that people don't trust eachother. You call me a troll, please give me any evidents. The reason I did the research on back pain is because that happened to my son, is this personal enough? During one tournament game last year, my son drank a bottle of multi-B enery drink before game, he is doing great during the game. But after the game, he start to feel back pain. We went to the Dr the next day, they found nothing wrong with the MRI. It last exactly two weeks, at the worse time he can not walk straight. Later I found out all the kidney related back pain. And how the high molecular chemicals can hurt your kidney and produce musle pull like back pain. Since then, no more such energy drink for him, this never happen again. Just my personal experience posted to share with them. I don't want get into this personal level with anyone here, but since you asked, I will tell you the story.
Last edited by StarDad