Skip to main content

Reply to "What's the average income for a minor leaguer?"

quote:
Originally posted by Bum:
It's alright, guys. Saw "Star Dad" in another forum asking some pretty legit questions pertaining to baseball. I think he's legit.. sorry, didn't mean to "hoodwink" you, Star Dad. My son's a Pac-10 NLI guy. Welcome aboard HSSBW!

Thanks BUM, Sorry I thought your son is in HS. What's the best baseball school in the PAC-10? I saw the college ranking this year, there's not many ranked high. I did some research and found out USC used to be pretty good. If you want a Ivy-league like degree, Stanford is the best choice. How is the team of Washington St? My plan for my son is go to west coast for his college year
if he is not good enough to be drfated from HS. I would like him to play for the SF Giant as a Pro, nothing particular, just for the nice weather there.
I hate the hot weather here in Missouri, So Arizona will not be a choice for his college year.

Sorry, I forget the Back to back NCAA champion Oregon St. Because I don't have plan for my son to go to that school, thus I always forget about it. Is Oregon rainning everyday?
Last edited by StarDad