Skip to main content

Reply to "When do you celebrate?"

@RJM posted:

My original point was his graduation and conference championship overlapped. School calendars aren’t the same at every university.

It didn’t matter to my son. He graduated in three years, it wasn’t his class. He was staying two more years to play and get an MBA. He didn’t feel like he was graduating.

it was several years ago. It’s not something I think about anymore. I hadn’t thought about graduation since then until this thread came up.

All D1 Baseball Tournaments are  held last week to weekend in May, dates depending on size of conference and when Memorial Day falls. This year the B10 switched to Ameritrade Park and the school I thought  ( guess I was really mistaken) your son attended does not have commencement that time of the month, or does any other D1 university, to my knowledge.

FYI for anyone who doesnt know, D1 conferences time of year is always right before Memorial Day as regionals begin the following weekend. I suppose D2 and D3 hold their regional playoffs around the same time (in May) before their World Series.