Skip to main content

Reply to "when is it safe to go outside to pitch"

Originally Posted by coach2709:

Yes it is way too cold to be pitching outside.  What in the world is your coaching thinking putting those precious children in harm's way???  I say you take this post and print it off and take it to the principal, AD, school board, superintendent, local news and whatever denomination of church you attend to show them how bad this coach is.  Who does he think he is?????

You know what they should be allowed to go to Texas for spring training (since Florida and Arizona are already taken by MLB).  Go down there and spend about a month getting ready (who cares what your state association rules are - they don't understand either) and they can make the school work when they get back.  That should get even more athletes to come out for baseball.

Anything above 60 degrees is too cold.  I found this information at www.immakingthisupasigo.com where Dr. Velocity verifies that anything below 60 regardless of how well you warm up or what clothes you wear will cause major harm.  

Glad we were able to hash this out.

I hope you enjoyed your post and were able to get a chuckle for yourself.  I also hope that you are not an actual HS baseball coach , and if in fact you are, please do the boys a favor and retire.  You brought nothing of value to to the conversation except to reinforce the belief many posters have that some high school coaches, are incompentant, arrogant and never wrong.