Skip to main content

Reply to "Where should the HSBBW convention be held"

Just some thoughts for consideration...

If this is truly going to happen, I think someone (or a smaller group of people) will have to step up to the plate to head an organizing committee that can oversee this from beginning to end.....along with alot of help from us websters. It seems pretty obvious that there is a definite interest from the three different threads floating around here, and the mix of interested websters seems to be from all over the country. I'll be the first to admit....I have no desire to be the head honcho here....I do NOT have the organizational skills for that job. If left to me, we'd probably all be drinking some wine on my back patio! Smile (PAmom....I know YOU would be there! biglaugh) I am more a player than I am a coach. I think it was Bear who said "Organize it...and they will come". I think that is a pretty good assessment of the situation. In my opinion, anyone who volunteers to be the head-honcho and take on this responsibility, should have a dominant role in picking where and when this get-together will take place. I think we've all given some interesting options that can be considered. It really wouldn't be very fair for all of us to decide where this will occur and then hand it over to someone else to organize (unless that is how the organizer would like for it to be handled). Once a place and date is chosen....then the rest of us can give a more accurate assessment as to who will be able to attend.

Anyone (or group of people) willing to be the head coach here from beginning to end? By the way...it will be waaay too cold here in Pennsylvania to drink wine on my back porch in January! Wink
Last edited by luvbb