Skip to main content

Reply to "Who are the Top Travel 16u & 18u teams in Indiana?"

quote:
Originally posted by Blake Hibler:
The Indiana Prospects are not a team anymore. The former prospects are the Mustangs last year and this year. We beat the Bulls pretty easily last year. That Bulls team is not the most solid of the Bulls organization. The Yankees is the only team that I have not seen play out of that group. So maybe I can retract that statement. There are some other solid teams I am sure. I would put them in the running as I know they reloaded again.

No need to retract anything! Was just having some fun. I'd forgotten that the Mustangs were the former Prospects--good team. My son played with one of your pitchers on the Heat a couple of years ago--(my boy's with the Indy Bulldogs (16U this year) now, so wanted to give them some props). It's terrific to be proud of your team and you have every right to be. Not sure about last year, but a couple of years ago, the Indiana Yankees 18U was ranked 3rd in the nation behind the Midland (Ohio) team and one of the East Cobb teams. They have terrific coaches and excellent players.

Have a good Thanksgiving.