Skip to main content

Reply to "Who is the best agent?"

Voodoo, I wasn't even talking to you at all. Einstien I am not, but I'm smart enough to pick up on paranoia and insecurity in a persons character. Why do you think everyone is talking directly to you? I don't even know who you are and could care less. Did you say or not that he would not get half of that 40,000,000 four year deal. Seeing that you are an agent that acts like he knows so much about arbitration. What are the 5 major issues in every arbitration case? Also it is the Players Union and the owners that has been the most responsible for the salary structure in baseball not some players agent. For the draft Boras may or not be the best, for a major league player he for sure is one of the best. Unless making the major league teams paying the player more than his real value is bad for the player. JD Drew, ARod, etc. I thought that was the agents job. How can you be snake enough to tip your cap to someone you have cut to ribbons on an open forum. To do it as an unknown is even lower.