Skip to main content

Reply to "Whoever is doing this, call off your dogs"

holister3, thanks for being a fan. However, you're in a very excusive group! I think there is one other member. Smile For all to know, along with my responsibilities as a moderator come certain responsibilities. We do not share names with anyone who is not active as a moderator on this site. Believe me, Ben has many friends throughout this state and I'd suspect this is one of those "It’s a Wonderful Life" moments since so many have pmed me wanting to know what I know. Rather, I have suggested to Ben the route I took and explained my experience with him. It does involve hiring a lawyer. I also will say that besides an IP Address, there is so much more information contained in an email address. For example, if I work for a company that makes a product or provides a service and that is contained on my email, I can do simple searches and eventually find that company. Now, I can find who works for that company. Some people also use their names as a part of email. Of course that is easy to track down. That is what I laid out for Ben. Again, I don't think it necessary to use my abilities as a moderator here to do any of that. What the IP address does do is enable a person to verify their other research. A person's livelihood is at stake. This isn't something to "let kids be kids" if it is kids OR to take sitting back. I hope this clears everything up with regards to my actions.
Last edited by CoachB25