Skip to main content

Reply to "Who's throwing 90?"

quote:
Originally posted by Clemente21:
On stalker gun Miles Hamblin sat 91-93 vs South Garland. Although vs Rockwall he didn't go any where near 90(84-85)

Did not see a gun last night but Chris Haney was bringing it last night.

I'm sure Crawdad has seen Hendon, Thompson and his son all hit the 90 mark. All pitch for Pine Tree.

Sounds like Dbat is still looking for pitching to me.

I will put these out, but these figures are from our team's pitching charts - we have a manager gun and chart every pitch. The gun they use is a Stalker. I have never had to ask a scout (although some have told me at the games) what anyone is throwing since we have a complete chart available to the boys after the game.

Brian throws 89-92 - his "top" is 93
Jeff throws 88-90 - he has hit 91
Zane throws 87-89 - don't know what his "top" has been.

BTW, for anyone that knows Zane he is throwing the best I have ever seen him throw. His slider is one of the best (if not the best) I have seen in the summer or HS ball. It is the ultimate in nastiness. I think this kid is finally getting his act together.

Brian and Jeff are their usual selves and they start each of the two district games each week. So far we are 5-0 (14-2 overall)with these two pitching.

We really are lucky to have three very solid RH power pitchers on the team.

Clemente, tell Taylor hello from me and Brian. I guess ya'll don't come to Longview anymore since realignment.
Last edited by crawdad