Skip to main content

Reply to "Why all the angst?"

Originally Posted by TPM:

Posting this same topic  on 4 different sites proves my point.

Actually, I did it to see if it was just me who thought many of the folks on this site were a bit over the top when it comes to this subject, or if perhaps it was me being crazy and unreasonable. I proved to myself that its this site, for whatever reason. There was lots of con on the other sites, but nothing like this one. For the most part, everywhere but here the discussion was pretty well balanced with little vindictiveness on either side.

I keep trying to tell people that no one has a lock on what’s right. There are a lot of ways to look at anything, and I think its too bad the bulk of those willing to speak on the subject here carry so much animosity toward me, and for what? For looking at baseball statistics and opining that they have value. Think about it.

FWIW, its really too bad from my point of view because there’s a lot of knowledge here that could be shared. But I guess once you believe you have all the answers, there’s no reason to be open to anything other than those things you happen to believe.