Skip to main content

Reply to "Why Oh Why....."

Bluedog,

Both of those coaches are great men as well as coaches. I also agree with you about wanting in your mind to be better than someone at something but if you are better than someone why try to show them up all the time? I think you have alot of knowledge in the area of hitting and I have learned a few things from you but I still dont believe that one way is better than another way. I believe it is the end results that matter and the ability to give players the added advantage of going up to a higher level of baseball. I think alot of the coaches who have come on here have been successful in the way they teach the game and have had the intentions of their players on their mind. I still would like to know why you think your way is better than anyone else?

Teacherman,

I am not trying to change any subject, I don't have any ties to anyone in here, and I do believe in standing up for what is right and wrong. About the radar and the parenting, no one ever said you were a bad parent because we don't know you but anyone can be overbearing but that doesnt make them a bad parent. Baseball for me has been a lifelong learning experience for me to but I will never come onto a board and try and push my philosophies down others throat just because I believe it is right. Everyone is entitled to their own individual views about different ideas. You got upset for someone passing a false judgement on you but you do it all of the time on here. You post snide remarks, answer questions with questions, call people ignorant, and other things I have read. In your mind, thats okay but when done to you it is a terrible injustice. I was wondering, why do you have such a hard-on for high school coaches? You used to be one.

Scooter P