Skip to main content

Reply to "why the drop ?"

TRHit said:
quote:
TO whomever it affects:

I saw no need to interfere with your "fun"-- you have all shown why the site has become what it currently is---THERE IS NO LONGER FREEDOM OF SPEECH on this site--I just sat back and laughed at your hypocritcal posts

Just so you are aware, my posts are monitored by the powers to be, so my response to the young man was posted with Moderators Board approval

MS TPM this was not a attempt to bring down the site nor Julie---just because have disdain for me don't make it seem like I am some vicious scoundrel

For those concerned take a look in the mirror and you will see you all are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing-- much of what say in this thread is defaming me but you don't hear me complaining about it--it comes with the territory

Just look---one calls me immature and lacking tolerance ---another infers I am a chicken-- shall I go on--

Have a nice day and I hope you don't hurt your arms patting yoursleves and each other on the back

TRhit

Unlike you I have always understood there never was and never will be "freedom of speech" on the HSBBW. The "board manner" was written and published by Bob Howdeshell a long time ago and that is first thing he addresses.

"Posters will be expected to maintain basic courtesy toward the opinions of others. Please avoid flame wars or anything you KNOW will cause others to flame (aka "flame bait")."

"We expect members to agree or disagree in a civil manner. Personal attacks will not be tolerated."

and he also said:
"For People Who Just Don't Get It":

If you have nothing constructive to provide on a forum (determined by any of the Board Administrators) your posts can be removed without warning. If you continue to make posts that offend any person or group, you may be banned. Further abuses or violation of these terms and conditions will result in an "abuse report" being filed with the offending parties ISP.

Fungo