Skip to main content

Reply to "Why you should sit back and enjoy the ride"

John I sure hope so. Jean is an awesome young lady. My son met her while in college. She played soccer. She teaches in Clover, SC just down the road from Belmont Abbey. She teaches the "Special Needs Children." She is an amaziing person and I couldn't ask for a better person for my son to be with. I will be there this weekend hoping for a series win its a huge weekend for us.

I was there last weekend in Wilson. To watch my son Coach is hard to put into words. I really have no words. To watch someone do exactly what they have always wanted to do for a living and see them enjoy it that much is simply awesome. To know the whole story behind it. Well I will stop there. You see we have a plan. We got it all figured out. Then God comes along with his plan and takes the mess we create and turns it into something better than we ever imagined.

Man I know people will jump on that like a Hobo on a Ham Biscuit. That's ok. Someone will understand what I am talking about and appreciate it. I have learned that what we see as a roadblock, a tough time, bad luck is just an opportunity to prove God one more time. Prove that he makes no mistakes. And all things work together for.......................Rom 8:28. Offended I apologize for that. I will do better, maybe. Lol - have a good day.