Skip to main content

Reply to "Will "The Thrill" Clark!!!"

GFK

Your description sounds like a good analysis of what I am saying in the previous posts.

Swing

That clip of AP does not do him any justice even if it was a HR. Not to mention the pitcher was probably only throwing mid 80s Wink

Think that fellow in east Texas is on the right track here...Apologize to posters for changing thread topic, Will Clark, to include several others, but what better players to analyze than Hank and Albert????

Just got back from very high profile HS game with no less than 50 MLB Front Office personnel scouts and Will the deal was topic of one brief side story brought up by another "Director" in a small group of us Wink

Simply amazing but not as much as one middle-age catcher who has the whole scouting world sold on the fact that he knows what he is talking about here in these threads.

Does anybody know who Shep is talking about???

Go to catcher's thread if you don't and view/read and learn.

"It's Linear"

Couldn't help but to give you a plug here Linear since several scouts who visit this site incognito saw the clips in the catchers thread last night and this morning, one who I talk with frequently who I told about this site was as amazed as I was. Evidently, your stock in analysis has risen considerably and the scouts who visit here are going to be "baring down" on everything that comes from those fingertips from now on so you better be on your "P's and Q's" LOL-Shep hi
Last edited by Shepster