Skip to main content

Reply to "Won't be long now!"

Bob:

Congrats on the great news! party

What a way to start the New Year by sharing this wonderful news with your friends. I can’t tell you how happy I am to hear his baseball career will continue after college and I can still continue to follow one of my favorite baseball players. I hope they have a web site or it will be your job to keep us informed this summer. Cool

Like others on the website I hope this will be a spring board to future opportunities for Andy. We are very proud of him and wish him the best with his new team!

A great big pat on the back to the mom and dad too! 08

Also I am very excited to have two sons playing college ball this spring and a step son who has an apartment in Nashville so I will get to see more games this year.

I can hardly wait till baseball season with Volunteer state starting on February 12th at Bevill State CC in Alabama and Middle Tennessee on February 18th in Murfreesboro against Ball State at Reese Smith field.

greenjump

The annual Groundhog Day luncheon has been set for Wednesday, February 2, at 11:30 a.m., in the Tennessee Room of the James Union Building on the Middle Tennessee campus. The event is sponsored by the Blue Raider baseball team and the BRAA and is a kickoff for the upcoming season.

"This luncheon is a great way to begin getting the fans excited about the season," said head coach Steve Peterson. "We have such great baseball fans at Middle Tennessee and it's good to see the numbers keep increasing each year."

The meal includes ham hocks, white beans, tomato salad, green onions, corn bread, chocolate cake and ice cream.
Last edited by Tenndad