Skip to main content

Reply to "WWBA"

PGStaff posted:

Sandiegorealist,

If you are from San Diego, maybe the weather in Georgia is kind of confusing.  But you might want to change the realist part of your user name.  Just kidding, I feel your pain in this case.  But your head would spin if you could see what our people are doing nearly around the clock to make the tournament as good as possible.  I hope you feel a bit differently as the tournament goes on. Hopefully you will see something you like.

PG Staff, trust me I know you cannot control the weather and that I have been critical of a few (ok, many) things related to perfect game tournament and the seemingly endless need to process a credit card or open a wallet as it relates to PG events. I guess I will ask you again: Why is there a need to charge parents a gate entry fee at a high school baseball field? We actually got a game in today after a 1.5 hour rain delay. So...I am becoming a happier camper. I know real estate is cheaper where there are mosquitos and rattle snakes (southeast in general and Arizona in general) but man, can someone please figure out a way to host these events in LA, Orange County or San Diego County? These extreme weather condition could be avoided easily if you just play in Southern California.

PG Staff, I know your crew is probably trying their best and I took a few shots out of frustration, but the $$$ complaints is very real. I spoke with many families of the team that we played today who were also of the same opinion. We had time to kill with a long rain delay.