Skip to main content

Reply to "WWBA Championship in Jupiter for recruiting"

Originally Posted by throw'n bb's:

Ngkid tell your son to relax he still has time.  You will see every major D1, many lower D1, 2 and 3 and many Juco's.  Plus all the pro scouts know college coaches and send them names.  You need to send an email to every school he has been in contact with and any other school he is interested in and let them know you will be there and with which team.  Then email again your game schedule.  My son committed to a juco before Jupiter last year but was the only one committed at that time to that school.  He had 2 classmates commit before Jupiter, 1 in March and then 3 more in June 2 juco and 1 D1.  He was drafted but didnt sign and is playing at a juco now that has 1 commit for the 2015 class.  He has time but needs to make the calls and send the emails to let's schools know he is interested.

Thanks bb's. I will show him your post and reassure him that it isn't too late. I myself am looking forward to the Jupiter experience as I have heard that is something to behold. Good luck to everyone who goes and I hope to see you there.