Skip to main content

Reply to "You stay classy, "little kid baseball league" parents. (edited to protect the innocent)"

baseballmom posted:

I think it was more shameful & revolting than embarrassing...I'd pull my kid from that influence in a NY minute, then call the police! LL needs to ban those coaches or managers like yesterday!

Everything preteen gets labeled LL. A majority of the problems don’t occur in LL games. LL doesn’t tolerate this stuff. In our league yell at an umpire a couple of times and you won’t be coaching. If you’re a parent you won’t be there watching. Regardless of the lack of discipline a LL might have anything that gets in video goes up the org tree. The district or region would dish out discipline. 

Add: Its a local unaffiliated with any national organization program. There’s no mention of all stars on the website. There’s no mention or links to national organizations. The years appears to stop with a county tournament ...

Welcome to the online home of Lakewood Junior Baseball Association.

We are very proud that our volunteer-run organization has been PLAYING BALL since 1944 (long before Lakewood was incorporated in 1969!).

LJBA is committed to developing good character of young men and women on the baseball field. Our coaches on the field focus on discipline, sportsmanship, integrity and teamwork. LJBA’s coaches, players, parents and volunteers take great pride in our organization and our community.

We are not just an organization, we are all TIGERS!

Last edited by RJM