Skip to main content

Reply to "Your thoughts are needed"

By the way...just thought I would add a personal anecdote here. My daughter is a transfer Freshman at PSU this year too. She's also having a lot of problems with her room mate. For example...came home last Friday night to find out her room mate (who was out partying and couldn't be reached) left a passed out drunk male student (who my daughter really didn't know very well at all), past out in her bed while she went out and partied. Just a note on the "message board" on her dorm room saying "Hey....I left a friend of mine in my bed who was too drunk to walk home." So, my daughter had a strange male student in her room that night (yes, we DID talk about how she SHOULD have handled the situation that particular night! It was a dangerous situation for both my daughter AND the passed out drunk who could easily have been suffering from alcohol poisoning). The end result...the next day she had to let out her inner "b*tch" and lay down the law to her room mate about what was acceptable and not acceptable. Since then, so far so good. She doesn't see much of her room mate anymore...but my daughter DID get custody of the dorm room! Big Grin So, we are dealing with a similar issue ourselves here...just no "team dynamic" that she needs to concern herself with!
Last edited by luvbb