Skip to main content

Reply to "Youth team kicked out of the league!"

There you go. Thats where we are heading in this country. Instead of saying "Wow those guys are good. Lets go talk to them and see what they have been doing to get to that point. Lets use them as a model of what we want all our teams to be. Our guys need to see that this is where they should strive to be. No we will just kick them out of the league because they are just too good for us. What a joke. What they should do is kick all the other teams out of the league and go find some coaches and players that want to play real baseball. It reminds me of my sons 9-10 team when they were not allowed to play up with the 11-12 teams one year. They were beating everyone really bad. The coach asked to be moved up to the 11-12 but the coaches said it would not be fair to the 9-10 team to have to play 11-12. Finally they got a Saturday scrimmage against the 11-12 first place team and waxed them in a DH. What did they do. Told them they could not play up and told them they would have to redraft the team next year because they were too good. The coach had worked with those kids for three years and actually coached them and had four practices a week before the season started and actually had practices during the season. Can you believe that. Stuff like this makes me sick. Why is it so wrong to want to excell above everyone else? Why is it wrong to want to be better than everyone else at something you love to do? Why cant some people either step up and compete or get the hell out of the way? AHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH
Last edited by MN-Mom