Skip to main content

10/21-22
Flower Mound, Texas

The Marcus Baseball Booster Club will host the Third Annual Rusty Draper Memorial Varsity Level/18U Tournament 10/21-22.

The tourney is always held on a weekend, Sat and Sun, so that you don't miss out on any Friday night Football action. Our format offers a 3 game gtd. (weather permitting). Pool Play is held on Saturday and Bracket play on Sunday.

All games are held at Marcus High School w/a max. number of entrys limited to 6 teams, that is to ensure we get in all games within the 2 days.

The goal of this tourney is to raise funds for the Rusty Draper Memorial Scholarship Fund. Coach Rusty Draper was the Head Golf Coach at Marcus at the time of his passing, due to a heart attack, and prior to coaching golf Rusty was the Marcus Asst. Varsity Baseball Coach (for many years).

The Scholarship Fund was established to assist his family's, a wife and 3 young daughters, educational needs and besides raising money for this fund the tournament has become a way for our baseball community to remember and embrace the memory of a loving/dedicated Father, Coach and friend.

If you are interested in this tourney and would like more information please send me a PM or email me at: Drapertournament@aol.com

Historically, this tourney fills up fast so don't let this one pass you by. We always attract outstanding teams, we offer a great facility and most of all we do this for a wonderful cause.....

If you are a HS Varsity Fall team or a 18U Select team looking for a Fall Tourney PM me asap
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.