Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Krak,
I know one thing you (and Coach May and TPM) said about doing something nice for others. It did inspire me to act on. When Beanie Babies first came out I pretended to by them for my kids, but infact I was totally addicted to collecting them, they were so cute! Anyway, with my oldest at college this year, we have been sorting through stuff to have a garage sale of sorts. I discovered we (I) had over 250 of them - tags still on, perfect condition, infact, my kids never played with them (weren't interested). Jumping into the spirit of giving from your post about going down to the subway station with to give to the homeless, I decided we would donate the Beanie Babies to our local Children's Hospital. I made arrangements for us all to go down and deliver them "Secret Agent" style. We didn't get to see the looks on the kids faces, because they will be given out over a period of time, but the reaction of the staff was, well....
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

HSBBWer's SSMom has an announcement:
( sound the trumpets please! )

Krak hopes that his fifteen-hundredth post will be written to announce his son's acceptance into his academic and baseball dream school.....sometime on or before December 15th....just for the heck of it! Until then, he must remain post-celibate, so has asked me to post this for him. Fingers crossed everyone!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Cant wait to hear from you KRAK!!!!!
Last edited by shortstopmom

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.