Skip to main content

Here is a list of the teams participating in the tournament:

Texas Dukes Blue (Mesquite)
Texas Redhawks (Arlington)
Dallas Cats (Plano) (formerly Plano Cats)?
Dallas Panthers XV-Blue (Lewisville)
Texas Dukes Red (Mesquite)
Dallas Rebels (Dallas)
Frozen Ropes (Rockwall)
Dallas Sox (Ovilla)
Texas Coyotes (Grand Prairie)
Diamond Stars (Arlington)
Ellis County Rattlers (Waxahachie)
San Antonio Rattlers (San Antonio)

Does anyone out there know anything about any of these teams?

Looking forward to a fun weekend!
"You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time"
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I saw a pre-season game (at GHS) that I believe was the Dallas Cats team. They hit the ball from the top of the line up to the bottom of the line up, but weren't nearly as strong on defense. They were good, but a couple of routine plays went awry. Maybe just pre-season jitters, but their bats were on fire and appeared solid. Again, I believe this is the same team. I don't know where they play league and didn't recognize any of the kids from previous teams or leagues.
quote:
Originally posted by Diablo con Huevos:
Sounds like a pretty poor tourney... especially if "they" are in high school and still playing in Triple Crown events.

I would assume that the Panthers would fare well in that one...

"We" (Redhawks) made a last minute decision to jump in a tourney before we begin our Premier League schedule next weekend. This was the best available.
quote:
"We" (Redhawks) made a last minute decision to jump in a tourney before we begin our Premier League schedule next weekend. This was the best available.

Same with "us" Frozen Ropes Blue Sox. We were planning on playing in a Super Series tournament this weekend, but we have 1 player that keeps up from playing SS events on the 16U side. He misses it by a couple of weeks. We couldn't find another tourney to play in, so we opted to play in Euless to at least get to play.

Good luck to all the teams in the tournament, especially the 15U's.
quote:
Originally posted by 5sdad:
quote:
Originally posted by dadofones:

Dad how are the Redhawks looking?

Obviously, hard to say at this point. Picked up more pitching, and defense should still be solid. Just have to see how they swing the bats.

By the way, you need to pay us a visit...my daughter's running out of pennies!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.