Skip to main content

2011 17U EAST COAST PLAYER LOOKING FOR NEW TEAM

Hi ! I am The father of a 2011 player who has participated on Central Pennsylvania baseball program since it started 4 years ago as it has developed from a small clinic type program on up to a National Level tournament team. This team has made new commitment to get its players exposure to southern schools and to try and get its players placed in the South.
My son would prefer to play for a school in the Northeast. The program is pretty clear about stating if your goal is not to play college ball in the south then this is not the program for you. They are also selecting players that they feel are definitely Div I prospects. They consider him a borderline Div I or Div II player with potential to develop into a solid DI player.
Because of this my son and I and his current coach have decided that it would be best for him to find another organization to play for. His current coach and I are in agreement on this and he leaves this team on really good terms and he can provide his former coaches as a reference if necessary.
Here is his current information.

17U 2011 Grad
6’-4” 195 lbs
Position 1B
Throws/bats R/R
60 time 7.2
Velocity 82-84

Can also provide contact to pro scout for reference.
Any information or lead for a try-out for a team that is working to get their players placed in the Northeast schools would be greatly appreciated.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.