Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks for the kind comments. Someone else had posted that picture of Pujols and I had just been looking at our pictures. With the help of my teenage daughter we put the two together. I don't know much about hitting mechanics (most of the detailed mechanics explanations on this board go way over my head Confused) but I could tell there seemed to be something he was doing right if he looked somewhat like Pujols picture (minus the goatee, many pounds and the several million bucks of course) Once again thanks.
Last edited by bkekcs
quote:
Originally posted by Sandman:
Your son may or may not have a great swing. It's impossible to tell from a still photo at contact. Though 2 hitters may LOOK similar at any given point in a swing (i.e. contact(, how they got there may have been totally different.

Understood. You're absolutely right. Not jumping to any conclusions here. But the picture comparison is fun anyway. Wink
Last edited by bkekcs
quote:
Originally posted by Innocent Bystander:
I've always thought the guy on the right has very large legs and relatively small arms for such a big guy.
Good looking kid on the left has his eyes on the prize! Smile

Innocent
You hit it right on the head what I like about this picture. He seems to be looking that ball right onto his bat. Now if we could only get those eyes to do their reading homework Roll Eyes Big Grin
Last edited by bkekcs

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.