Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Ringer1:
quote:
Originally posted by splitter7:
Congratulations to Blake Prince (Naaman Forest '08). He committed to Hesston over the weekend. I know his Mom and Grandparents are proud! Way to go Blake!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Blake!!! Another former Garland Cub!!!

"That A Baby, Blake", I like to see former Cubs moving on to the next level.
Congrats to Blake Prince and family.
It is with great pleasure and honor to let everyone know that Tyler Sibley from Frisco Texas has committed to Texas State University. He is a great young man with lots of talent and dedication and work ethic. Congrats to Tyler and the Sibley family.

I will continue to enjoy watching him play at the next level.
Congrats to JT. When they were 10 & 11 years old, JT and Cameron were my two catchers on the team I coached, which was coincidentally called the Texas Horns!

If I was able to play them both and figure it out, I'm sure Augie can handle it. Wink

Way to go JT. I told you back then your orange hair meant you were born to be a Longhorn.
quote:
Originally posted by The Beast:
quote:
Jt Files of Poteet to the University of Texas

Thata' boy. Hook'em Horns RD. Wink

Congrats to the Jt and the Files family...umpired many of Jt's games over the years...he's a great kid with great passion for the game...its tough to find a catcher that has more fun getting beat up back there...congrats again....Hook'em Horns
quote:
Originally posted by RMMTX101:
2008 Weatherford Roos:

Colton Davis Jefferson College (MO)
Kevin Manning Tarleton State
Colton Matlock Howard
Taylor Massey Seminole (OK)
Colton Rhodes East Central Oklahoma
Jordan Smart Wayland Baptist

Thought Taylor was going to Weatherford JC??? Congrats to all those guys, they are a very good group of kids.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.